Even though this relationship might be just a few months old, but damn, when he’s the one, you will know it!!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not writing this to brag about my awesome boyfriend, it’s just a way to show my appreciation for every little thing he does… and I’m bragging a bit!
Probably because we’re from the same horoscope (Taurus), it is easier for both of us to understand the weird things we do… the over attachment, the possessiveness, the childish acts, not to mention the selfishness. But for me, I kind of enjoy all the attention and attachment. It’s not easy to find someone who doesn't complain about being connected 24/7 and sharing the smallest details in daily lives.
So here is a small list of all the cheesy things my awesome boyfriend does, and it’s actually funny and considerate.
1. Every time we pass by the place we first met, he starts singing “Going back to the corner, where I first saw you” (The man who can’t be moved - the Script)
2. He knows how much I hate the horror and blood scenes in movies, so he hugs me, covers my eyes, and sings “happy birthday” in my ear, just to take my mind off whatever I might hear.
3. He drives me home every day and insists on going up with me to the apartment, just to have those few seconds in private to hug me
4. He always drives the car with one hand holding mine tightly.
5. He sends me cheesy songs all the time
6. Whenever I complain about a health issue, he always goes online and comes up with different scenarios about what might be wrong with me.
7. He makes me videos… “happy birthday” video, “anniversary” video,” just because” video… a video for every occasion.
8. He’s always holding my hand… where ever we might be, I know my hand will be occupied with his hand.
9. He freaks out when I call his name… that means he did something wrong.
10. He supports me in everything I do… I can’t be more proud to be next to him.
I have a million reasons to be head-over-heels for this man. I was lucky enough to have loved and be loved by this amazing man, and I hope I’m going to be even luckier to spend the rest of my life with him.