A Few Minutes of Perfection

/
0 Comments





It might take seconds to change someone's life... that's the main idea of this touching video. After watching it over and over again, and crying my eyes out because of it, I had one question in mind: when did humans lose their humanity? why does opening a door for someone, helping someone get off a bus, or picking up heavy luggage for other considered a rare incident that happens once in a blue moon?

Did we become so selfish and skeptical that we don't help others anymore? why do we choose to look the other way and pretend nothing happened when we see someone trip or fall? we just go our way and forget about that a few seconds later.

I can't pretend that i'm a better person, but I try to make a difference in people's lives, even if it's driving an old lady to her house, or carrying a heavy bag for an old man, or even allow a pedestrian to cross the street when there is traffic. 

All i'm saying is that these small acts are contagious, and they can make a person's day a little bit better.
I believe in Karma and I think that the universe pays us back for our good deeds.

So next time you see someone in need of a simple help, don't hesitate to spare a few moments and offer a hand. Believe me, it will make a difference!



You may also like

No comments: