The Hunt for Great Pizzas in Dubai!

/
2 Comments


Just to be clear from the start, I’m not a food critic. I just love food and enjoy eating… a lot! Maybe that’s why I was never able to stay on a diet more than 4 days a week. And because I don’t like taking chances or wasting money on bad food, which is a crime in my opinion, I always opt for known chains or decent places, just to make sure I don’t end up with a horrible pizza.

I haven’t tried so many places, but I have tried a couple of places that I believe they are worth trying if you are still new in Dubai and you can’t afford fancy restaurants with weird names and weirder menus.

Obviously. I’m talking about the American pan pizza, not the Italian pizza. They are different and you need a trip to Italy to know the difference... take my word on that!

  • Flippin Pizza: I usually order from Ibn Batouta mall, and it is my favorite so far. They have some really nice variety of pizzas and most of them taste awesome. I love, love their BRONX pizza. It has the right amount of meat and the perfect amount of cheese to satisfy my cravings. Don’t forget to try their Garlic bread; it’s really good. (4.5 stars out of 5)

  • Pizza by The Meter: If you haven’t seen a meter long Pizza, here’s your chance. You can order in quarters, and you will get a huge box with amazing food. The flavors are good but you should choose the correct type of pizza and dough. It might get a bit “bready” if you know what I mean. (3.5 stars out of 5)

  • Russo's Pizza: Even though I had it only once a few weeks ago, but I can honestly say that it’s on my list for good pizza. Their XL pizza is HUGE! You’ll struggle holding one slice. I still need to try different kinds there, but the ones I tried were good. (3.5 stars out of 5)

  • Murphy's Pizza: I’ve had it only once too, but I will defiantly order again when I have the opportunity. The pizza was decent, yummy, and satisfying. (3.5 stars out of 5)


During my 2 years in Dubai, I have tried so many pizzas, but these are that stood out. I’m sure there are many places that offer amazing pizza, that I’m yet to discover.

Again, I’m not a food critic and I don’t like to waste my time and money to find a AED 500 pizza with gold and pearls in the stuffing (not sure this actually exists), I just look for places that deliver quickly.

Feel free to share your list of great pizzas in Dubai. Just make sure they deliver!


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of gold stuffing i know theres a burger version of it as the most expensive burger in the world i think its in dubai too check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there's an ice cream scoop that costs AED 3,000. Has gold as well ;)

      Delete