Why Women Love Assholes

/
0 Comments

Inspired by the best seller book “why men love bitches”, I couldn’t help but wonder why women fall in love with the wrong kind of men all the time. Being in a few relationships myself, and observing my friends and their relationships as well, I decided to dive in this issue and share my view as the clueless critic that I am.

Maybe the first thing that pops to my mind is the girls’ low self-esteem.  A girl with a low self-esteem will be attracted to a guy that will make her feel special and give her the attention she doesn’t think she deserves. So she will probably give the guy everything she has, her love, her time, her money, and her dog if he asks for it. She will throw herself, head over heels and thinks that that is the best thing that ever happened to her.

She will put up with the bad treatment coz she will think that there is no one else out there to love her for what she is, and that if he left her, she will have nothing in her life and will die alone. That reason alone will make her feel the need to cling more to him and suffer in silence.

There are also the drama queens that thrive for attention and drama, and cannot have one single day without something to tell her girls and make big fuzz about. I believe there is a drama queen in each and every girl; but the level of drama is what varies. Being one myself, gives me perspective and insight on how a relation with an asshole is. I’ve had my share of assholes and I never knew when to stop chasing them until I was emotionally and physically exhausted.

Assholes sometimes play hard to get, and this forces the girl to chase him and grab his attention… which represent a “challenge” to the ladies and they are then moved by the will to change the man, and assholes are no exception.

I remember having a discussion almost a year ago with a guy about women and their “need” to change a man and my answer was “coz men are wild creatures” … I believe I was right! :) 


You may also like

No comments: