New Theme? Maybe

/
0 Comments
I promised myself to write a blog post every week. Just to keep my blog alive and to find something better to do than watch Masterchef Australia reruns over and over again… thanks to Fox HD.

My biggest obstacle is I never know what to write about, which is weird because I never shut up usually. I’m that person in a group that always has something to say, regardless of who the group is. I consider this to be one of my best features.
So you can understand my struggle to find something to blog about.

I always stop myself from writing and blogging about things that annoy me, which would be everything! I don’t want to be this kind of bloggers… the haters that gain a reputation of complaining about anything and everything, for no reason whatsoever.

Looking back at my posts (the sad, sad posts) I realised that my most read post was the one about relationships in general and asshole men in particular. I am no relationship expert, but I know a thing or two about what makes a good relation and what doesn’t.

Since I know I can’t write something spectacular about my career as a social media expert, because, in my opinion, there are as many articles about social media as cooking recipes! Don’t get me wrong, but there are so many articles about every aspect in social media, and I don’t think I can come up with something new or innovative about it.


So stay tuned if you are interested!  


You may also like

No comments: