The Hunt For The Best Burger in Dubai

/
0 Comments
I found the following few lines in my email, as it was created as an assignment for a job I applied for.
Needless to say, I didn't get the job... but I'm still looking for the best burger in Dubai.


Moving to a new country is always exciting and thrilling, but it can also be frustrating trying to find all the best places to have that perfect mouthwatering burger you spent you life time looking for it in your own country. I have been on a quest to find the best burger in Dubai, trying all the places recommended by friends and random people on the internet in hope to find that one burger that makes us feel a bit closer to finding a new home.
I can't claim trying every burger place in Dubai, but at least I have tried the most recommended ones.

 Here is our list to the top 3 Burger places in Dubai.

1) Burger Fuel: It's just so awesome that while eating that burger you would be planning your next visit already.

2) The counter: Not the usual burger choices you find anywhere else, here you can customise the burger that better suits your taste buds.

3) Shake Shack: As expected, this place has amazing burgers, but we are crazy about the fries too.

Let me know if you agree or not. I always welcome suggestions!


You may also like

No comments: